Professor, Mechanical Engineering, Konkuk University
Director, Intelligent Control and Robotics
Director, Railway Vehicle Laboratory
Ph.D., University of California,
M.Sc., Seoul National University, Korea, 1985
B.Sc., Seoul National University, Korea, 1981
더 큰 꿈을 향해 도전해
로보틱스, 또는 메카트로닉스
분야에서 대학원(석사 또는 박사) 공부를 원하는 분은 강철구 교수에게 연락하세요. E-mail 주소: email@example.com
you are interested in studying for M.S. or Ph.D. degree in control,
robotics, or mechatronics fields, contact Prof. Chul-Goo Kang. E-mail:
and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the
door will be opened to you.
Dr. Chul-Goo Kang (강철구) received
B.S. and M.S. degrees in mechanical design and production engineering
from Seoul National University in 1981 and 1985 respectively, and Ph. D. degree in mechanical
engineering (control and robotics) from University of California,
Berkeley in USA in 1989. During 1982-1983,
he served the Army of Korea.
He joined the faculty in the Department of Mechanical Engineering,
Konkuk University in Seoul, where he has been Professor since 1999 and was
Director of Engin. Education
Innovation Project (2010-2013) and Future Robot
Research Center (2007-2015), and currently is Director of Intelligent Control and Robotics Laboratory and Railway Vehicle Laboratory at Konkuk University. and
served as Department Head during 1995-1996. In 1996, he had visited the
Institute of Real-Time Computer Systems and Robotics (IPR), University of Karlsruhe
in Germany for two months. In 1997, he had visited the Industrial Automation
Laboratory, University of British Columbia in Canada for one year.
He served as the President of Korea Robotics Society in 2015, and as the Education Division Chair of Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers in 2014. Currently, he is the Vice President of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems,
also a regular member of ASME, IEEE, ACA, KSME,
KROS, KSPE, KSR, KOSUR, and KIIS. He served as the General
Chair of the International Conference URAI
2011, and Organizing Chair of the International Conference ICCAS 2012. He married Won-Hee and has a son and a daughter.
- Control Engineering (제어공학, Undergraduate Course, Fall 2018)
- Engineering Mathematics II (공학수학 및 연습 2, Undergraduate Course, Fall 2018)
- Control System Engineering (Graduate Course, Fall 2018)
- Mechatronics Design (메카트로닉스설계, Undergraduate Course, Spring 2018)
- Fluid Power Systems (유공압시스템, Undergraduate Course, Spring 2018)
- Engineering Mathematics I (공학수학 및 연습 1, Undergraduate Course, Spring 2018)
- Advanced Control Systems (Input Shaping) (Graduate Course, Spring 2018)
- Measurement Experiments (계측실험, Undergraduate Course, Fall 2017)
- Robotics (로보틱스, Undergraduate Course, Fall 2016)
- Advanced Robotics (로보틱스특론, Graduate Course, Fall 2016)
- Advanced Mechatronics (메카트로닉스특론, Graduate Course, Spring 2016)
- Advanced Control Systems (고등제어시스템, Graduate Course, Spring 2014)
- Freshman Seminars (Undergraduate Course, Spring
- Robust Control (Graduate Course, Fall 2009)
- Intelligent Control Theory (Graduate Course)
- Microprocessor-based Real-Time Control
- System Analysis (Seoul National Univ. Course)
- Man and Machines (Undergraduate Course)
Control System (Graduate Course)
Logic Control (SAMSUNG Continuing Education)
Control Theories and Their Applications (Seoul National Univ. Continuing
Intelligent Robots, Entertainment Robots:
from Mass Media : Arm Wrestling Robot (Robo Arm-Wrestler)
YTN News (Nov.26, 2005; 08:22am, 08:05pm)
SBS 8 O'clock News (Nov.26, 2005; 08:00pm)
KBS 2TV Sponge Program (Dec. 3, 2005; 6:45-8:55pm)
Chosun Ilbo Newspaper (Nov.28, 2005)
KukminIlbo Newspaper (Nov.24, 2005)
With President Roh Moo-hyun; photographed by YTN (Nov.26, 2005; COEX)
Korea President Roh arm-wrestled with Robo Arm-Wrestler (Nov.26, 2005)
"Human & Robot," Monthly Robot Technology, March Issue, 2006 (웹진 06년 03월호),
Online pages 44-47, Printed pages (pdf) 18, 19, 20, 21.
KBS2 TV Sponge Program (June 10, 2006; 6:45-8:45 pm)
MBC TV 9 O'clock News (October 18, 2006; 9:00 pm)
MediaDaum News (April 4, 2007)
중앙일보 Joins.com News (May 15, 2007)
Multi-Axis Force/Torque Sensors,
Development and Application of
Intelligent Control Theory,
Robotics; Motion Control, Force Control,
Visual Servo, Kinematics and Dynamics
Braking Control System of High Speed Train
HILS System of Train Brakes
Microprocessor-based Mechanical System Control,
Hydraulic Control Systems
During last 5 years,
Development of a 6 Axis Force-Torque
Sensor. Supported by UNITEF.
- Web-based Intelligent Force Management
System. Supported by KOSEF.
- Development of an Intelligent
Arm Wrestling System for Senior Health. Supported
by the Ministry of Science and Technology.
of Multi-Input Multi-Output
Tension Control System for a High-Speed Gravure Printing Machine, Supported
by Seoul City
of Anti-skid Readhesion Modeling and Analysis for Train Air
Brakes, Supported by Korea Railroad Research Institute.
development for a smart tapping massage system for seniors.
Supported by 21C Frontier Program of Korea
of a HILS system for anti-skid braking of a train. Supported
by Korea Railroad Research Institute.
for reducing residual vibrations of wafer/glass handling robots.
Supported by UNITEF and DasaRobot, Inc.
force control system development in an unstructured environment.
Supported by Korea Research Foundation.
- Anti-skid control
using creepage under uncertain environment, Supported by Korea
Research Foundation (중견핵심)
- [경향신문 기고] 한글맞춤법의 사이시옷 사용 최소화 제안, Oct. 8, 2010 (Fri.), Kyunghyang Newspaper (Daily) No. 20288, Internet 기사 지면기사 http://news.khan.co.kr/kh_news/khan_art_view.html?artid=201010072140135&code=990000
- Cable TV: t-braod TV News (Jan. 20, 2012), C&M TV News (Jan. 19, 2012) about CEEI Program
- 동아일보 기사: KSME 전국학생설계경진대회(Nov. 13, 2014) 지면기사
- 중앙일보 기사: 한국로봇학회장 취임(Dec. 8, 2014) Internet 기사 지면기사
- 로봇신문 기사: 인터뷰기사(May 6, 2015) 온라인신문 기사
- 이달의 신기술 기사: 인터뷰 기사(July 1, 2015) 지면책자 기사
- 로봇신문 기사: 우리 삶을 바꿀 2045년 미래로봇(Oct. 25, 2015) 온라인신문 기사
- [동아일보 기고] 로봇이 바꿔놓을 2045년 모습(Oct. 28, 2015) 지면 기사 A36쪽
- [전자신문 기고] 청년, 도전하라! (Jan. 8, 2016) Internet 기사 지면기사 27쪽
- President (회장),Korea Robotics Society, 2015.1 - 2015.12. 중국 CIE와 MOU 체결(2015.11.23)
- Editor-in-Chief, Journal of the Korean Society for Urban Railway, 2015.1.1-2016.12.31
- President-Elect (수석부회장), Korea Robotics Society, 2014.1 - 2014.12.
- President of Education Division (부문회장), Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2014.1 - 2014.12.
- Organizing Chair, ICCAS 2012 (International Conference on Control, Automation, and Systems), Oct. 17-21, 2012, International Convention Center, Jeju Island, Korea. http://2012.iccas.org/
- General Chair, URAI 2011 (International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots ans Ambient Intelligence), Nov. 23-26, 2011, Songdo ConventiA, Incheon, Korea. http://www.kros.org/urai2011
- Regional Program Chair, SII 2011 (IEEE/SICE International Symposium on System Integration) http://www.si-sice.org/SII2011
- Board Member ( 이사), Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems, 2009.1- 2013.12.
- CHE (Congress Highlight-program Editor) of the IFAC World Congress 2008, July 6-11, Seoul.
- Program Committee Member, The 13th Int. Conf. on Advanced Robotics (ICAR 2007), August
21-24, 2007, Jeju.
- 조직위원, 제2회 한국지능로봇 하계종합학술대회, 휘닉스파크, 2007.6.27-29.
- 학술단체총연합회 학술전문용어정비 및 표준화사업, 기술위원장 2006.5.1.-2008.4.30.
- Editor. Journal of the Korea Fluid
Power Systems Society, 2003. 12. - Present
- Editor. Journal of Control,
Automation and Systems Engineering, 1999. 1. - 2001. 12.
- Guest Editor. Special Issue (Control Education in Asia) of ICASE Magazine (March 2001).
2nd Asian Control Conference (July 1997, Seoul, Korea), Session Organizer and Chairperson
- Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers, Division of Dynamics and Control, Division Boarding Committee, 1996-1997, 2004.
- Member: IEEE, ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers), KROS (Korea Robotics Society), ICROS (Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems), KSME (Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers), KSPE (Korean Society of Precision Engineering), Korea Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Systems Society, Korean Society for Railway.
An expert committee member of the High Speed Train Development Project
(한국형 고속전철 개발 전문위원)
Honors and Awards:
- Graduated with honor "Cum Laude" from Seoul National University in 1981. Ranked No. 1 in GPA from the top in the department.
- Korean Government Scholarship-Granted for studying abroad. 1985-1988.
- Exchange Visit Professorship to the University of Karlsruhe in Germany. Supported by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and Korea Research Foundation. July-August 1996
- Visiting Scientist Fellowship from Korea Research Foundation. The University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada. February 1997-January 1998.
- Best Teacher Award: from Konkuk University, Spring Semester of 2004.
- Best Lecture Note Award (Control Engineering) from Korean Society for Engineering Education, 2007.
- Best Paper Award, 2008 KSME Fall Meeting (Dynamics and Control Division), Yongpyeong Resort
- Engineering Academic Award (공학학술상), The Academy of Applied Science and Technology, Konkuk University, June 22, 2009
- Best Paper Award, Annual Conference of Korea Robotics Society, July 2, 2009
- Ko MyungSam Scientific Award (고명삼학술상), Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems, September 3, 2009
- Korea Invention Patent Award (대한민국발명대전 동상), Korea Invention Promotion Association (한국발명진흥회), Dec. 3, 2009.
- University Invention Contest Advisor Professor Award (대학창의발명대회 지도교수상), Korea Intellectual Property Office (특허청), Dec. 22, 2010.
- Fumio Harashima Mechatronics Award (후미오하라시마 메카트로닉스상), Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems (제어.로봇.시스템학회), Oct. 28, 2011.
- 6th Konkuk Univ. Best Lecture Note Award, 1st place (총장상), Jan. 2012.
- Best paper award, KSME-ED 2012 (대한기계학회 교육부문), June 28, 2013.
- Outstanding paper presentation award, Annual Spring Conference, The Korean Society for Railway, June 2, 2014
- Academic Award (학술상), Korean Society for Urban Railway, 2015.04.23
- ICROS Academic Excellence Award, Institute of Control, Robotics, and Systems, 2016.10.18, 로봇신문
- 2016 대한민국 10대 철도기술상, 한국철도학회, 2016.11.15, KSR News, 투데이건국
- 대통령표창(Presidential Citation), 2017년 과학.정보통신의 날 과학기술진흥 유공, April 21, 2017, 표창 총장축하 로봇신문기사
- Member, The National Academy of Engineering of Korea (한국공학한림원 일반회원), 2018.01.01, 인터넷기사
- Chul-Goo Kang, "Analysis
on Force Sensing Errors of Force-Torque Sensors," Trans. Korean Society
of Mechanical Engineers, vol. 22, pp. 1250-1257, 1998 (In Korean).
- C.-G. Kang, R. Horowitz and G.
Leitmann, "Tracking Control of Robot Manipulators Using a Robust Deterministic
Control Law," ASME J. of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control,
120(4):537-541, 1998 (SCI )
- J.-Y. Kim, and
C.-G. Kang, "Strain
Analysis of a Six Axis Force-Torque Sensor Using Cross-Shaped Elastic Structure
with Circular Holes," J. of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering,
Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 5-14, February 1999. (In
- Byung-Yeol Wie and Chul-Goo
Kang, "Track-Following Control of a Hard Disk Drive Actuator Using
Nonlinear Robust Deterministic Control," Journal of Control, Automation
and Systems Engineering, Vol. 6, No. 10, pp. 881-887, October 2000.
- Chul-Goo Kang,
"Force-Sensing Error Propogation in Multi-Axis Force Sensors," Trans.
Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers, vol. 24, pp. 2688-2695, 2000. (In
- Chul-Goo Kang, "Closed-form Force Sensing of a 6-axis Force
Transducer Based on the Stewart Platform,"
Sensors & Actuators: A. Physical, Vol. 90/1-2, pp. 31-37, 2001. (SCI)
- Jae-Ho Yi and Chul-Goo Kang, "Signal Processing and Performance of a Six-Axis Force-Torque Sensor Using Strain Gages," J. of Control, Automation
and Systems Engineering, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 146-151, 2001. (In Korean)
- Chul-Goo Kang, "Maximum Structural Error Propagation of
Multi-Axis Force Sensors," JSME International
Journal Series C-Mechanical Systems, Machine Elements and Manufacturing, Vol. 44, No. 3, pp. 676-681, 2001. (SCI)
- Chul-GooKang, "Effective Control Education
by Means of Motion Control Practice," ICASE Magazine, Vol. 7, No. 2,
pp. 27-31, 2001. 3.
- Won-Ju Hwang and Chul-Goo Kang, "HILS
of the Braking System of a High Speed Train," J. of Control, Automation
and Systems Engineering, Vol. 7, No. 5, pp. 432-437, 2001. (In Korean)
- Nam-Jin Lee and Chul-Goo Kang, "Brake
Force Simulation of a High Speed Train Using a Dynamic Model," J. of
Control, Automation and Systems Engineering, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 46-53, 2002.
- B.-H. Kang, and C.-G. Kang, "Intelligent
Embedded Lighting Control System Using a Microcontroller," Proc. of
KSPE Autumn Annual Meeting, pp. 181-184, 2003.
- J.-B. Jung and C.-G. Kang, "Brake
Characteristic Analysis of the Korean High-Speed Train," J. of Control,
Automation, and Systems Engineering, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp. 232-238, 2004.(In Korean)
- M.-H. Nam and C.-G. Kang, "A Study
on Performance Improvement of the Motion Drive of a Card Vending Machine,"
J. of Control, Automation, and Systems Engineering, Vol. 10, No. 4, pp.
- J.-Y. Kim and C.-G. Kang, "Analysis
of Chattering Problem of a Glas Transfer Robot Hand," J.
of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering, Vol. 22, No.
2, pp. 98-104, 2005. (In Korean)
- C.-G. Kang, K.-S Ryu, Y.-W. Kim, I.-X.
Sohn, and E.-J. Park, "Mechanism and Scenario Design of
an Intelligent Arm-Wrestling Machine System," Proc. of
International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems,
pp. 1153-1157, 2004. Bangkok, Tailand.
- C.-G. Kang, E.-J. Park, I.-X. Son, Y.-W.
Kim, and K.-S. Ryu, "Conceptual Design for Robotic Arm
Wrestling," Proc. of IEEE Conference on Robotics, Automation
and Mechatronics, pp. 1072-1076, 2004, Singapore.
- Chul-Goo Kang, "Performance Improvement of a 6-axis Force-Torque
Sensor via Novel Electronics and Cross-shaped Double-hole StructureArm," International J. of Control, Automation
and Systems, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 469-476, 2005. (SCIE)
- B. B. Kang and C.-G. Kang, "Implementation
of an Automatic Sunrise Household Lighting System Using a PIC
Microcontroller," J. of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering,
Vol. 22, No. 12, pp. 70-76, 2005. (In Korean)
- Chul-Goo Kang, "Robo Arm-Wrestler," WorldWide ElectroActive Polymers Newsletter, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 5-6, 2005.
- Chul-Goo Kang, "Technology Fusion의 아이디어가 돋보이는 Arm-wrestling Robot," Human & Robot, 월간로봇기술(Monthly Robot Technology), March Issue, pp. 18-21 (online pages 44-47), 2006.
- Chul-Goo Kang, "Analysis of the braking system of the Korean
High-Speed Train using real-tim simulations," Journal of Mechanical and Science and Technology,
Vol. 21, No. 7, pp. 1048-1057, 2007. (SCIE)
- Chul-Goo Kang, "Online trajectory planning for a PUMA robot," Int. J. of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, Vol.8,
No.4, pp.16-21, 2007.
Kang, “Robo Armwrestler,” IEEE
Control Systems Magazine, ISSN 1066-033X,
- 강철구, "생각하는 팔씨름로봇 개발,"
한국로봇공학회지, 로봇과 인간, 제5권, 제2호, pp.25-33, April
- Chul-Goo Kang and Bong-Ju Lee, “MIMO Tension Modelling and Control for Roll-to-roll Converting
Machines,” Proc. of the 17th IFAC World Congress, pp. 11877-11882, July 10, 2008,
Experiences in Control Education,” Proc. of the 17th IFAC World
Congress, pp. 9093-9098, July 9, 2008, Seoul COEX.
Kang, "Variable structure fuzzy control using
three input variables for reducing motion tracking errors," J. of
Mechanical Science and Technology, Vol. 23, pp. 1354-1364,
Kang, Ho-Yeon Kim, Nam-Jin Lee, Min-Soo Kim, and Byeong-Choon
Goo, "Creepage model analysis for a tilting train,"
J. of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems, Vol.
15, pp. 232-240, 2009 (In Korean)
Kang, Ho-Yeon Kim, Min-Soo Kim, and Byeong-Choon Goo, "Anti-skid
control system analysis of a tilting train," Trans. Korean Society
of Mechanical Engineers A, Vol.
33, pp. 169-178, 2009 (In Korean)
- Chul-Goo Kang, "On the derivative constraints of input
Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 25(2), pp.
459-554, 2011. (SCIE)
- Ho-Yeon Kim, Chul-Goo Kang, "Study on experimental equipment for anti-skid control logic test," Trans.
Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers A, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 85-90, 2011. (In Korean)
- Chul-Goo Kang, "Performance measure of residual vibration control," ASME J. of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, Vol. 133, pp. 044501-1~6, 2011 (SCI)
- Thanhtam Ho, Chul-Goo Kang, and Sangyoon Lee, "Efficient closed-loop solution of inverse kinematics for a specific six-dof arm," International J. of Control, Automation, and Systems,
Vol. 10, pp.
567-573, 2012. (SCIE)
- Jun-Ho Lee, Ho-Yeon Kim,
Byeong-Song Lee, Hyung-Woo Lee, Chan-Bae Park,Chul-Goo Kang, “An experimental
evaluation of a hydraulic tilting actuator for a diagnosis of load
characteristics acting on the tilting actuator of the tilting train,” Journal
of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems, 18(10):921-927, 2012 (In Korean)
- Chul-Goo Kang and Jung-Han Kwak, "On a simplified residual vibration ratio function for input shaping control," Asian Journal of Control, Vol. 15, No. 3, 2013. (SCIE)
- Chul-Goo Kang, Manh-Tuan Ha, “Partially
analytical extra-insesnitive shaper for a lightly damped system,” Proc. of IEEE/RSJ
International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2014), vol. 1,
pp. 2401-2406, Sep. 14-18, 2014, Palmer House A Hilton Hotel, Chicago,
- Nam-Jin Lee, Chul-Goo Kang, “The
effect of a variable disc pad friction coefficient for the mechanical brake
system of a railway vehicle,” PLOS ONE, vol. 10, no. 8, pp. 1-18, doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0135459,
- Dong-Chan Lee, Chul-Goo Kang, “A
mechanical brake hardware-in-the-loop simulation of a railway vehicle that
accounts for hysteresis and pneumatic cylinder dynamics,” Advances in
Mechanical Engineering, vol. 7, no. 11, DOI: 10.1177/1687814015616086, pp.
1-11, Nov. 2015 (SCIE)
- Dong-chan Lee, Chul-Goo Kang, “Improved
wheelset speed implementation of a brake
HILS system for a railway vehicle,” J. of Institute of Control, Robotics and
Systems, 21(9):881-887, 2015 (In Korean)
- Chul-Goo Kang, “Solution space
of inverse differential kinematics,” J. of Korea Robotics Society, vol. 10, no.
4, pp. 230-244, 2015. (In Korean)
- Suk-Woo Lee, Sung-Min Ha,
Chul-Goo Kang, “A wireless-communicated spirally column-climbing robot with a
manipulator,” J. of Korea Robotics Society, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 213-222, 2015. (In Korean)
- Ho-Yeon Kim, Jun-Ho Lee,
Seong-Ho Han, Nam-Jin Lee, Bong-Tak Kim, and Chul-Goo Kang, “Experimental study
on dynamic load measurement of a tilting mechanism of a railway vehicle using
two cylinders,” Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit, pp. 1- 9, doi: 10.1177/0954409715627841,
- Chul-Goo Kang, “Convenient and
economic mechatronics education using small portable electronic devices,”
Trans. Korean Society of Mechnical Engineers C, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 63-71, 2016 (In Korean)
- Chul-Goo Kang, "Origin of stability analysis: 'On Governors' by J. C. Maxwell," IEEE Control Systems Magazine, vol. 36, no. 4, 2016 (SCI)
- Nam-Jin Lee, Chul-Goo Kang, "Wheel slide
protection control using a command map and Smith predictor for the pneumatic
brake system of a railway vehicle," Vehicle System Dynamics, vol. 54, no. 10, pp. 1491-1510, doi:10.1080/00423114.2016.1213864,
- C.G. Kang, I.S. Kweon, J.S. Yoon,
and W.K. Jeong, Korean Translation of Robot Dynamics and Control by Spong
and Vidyasagar (John Wiley and Sons), Hi-jung-dang, 1994
- C.G. Kang, K.I. Lee, S.-H. Cho, H.-H. Jang,
Korean Translation of Fluid Power with Application (5th ed., 6th
ed., 7th ed.) by Esposito
(Prentice-Hall), Sci-Tech Media, 2001, 2003, 2009
- C.G. Kang et al., Korean Translation
of Introduction to Mechatronics and Measurement Systems (3rd ed., 4th ed.)
by D.G. Alciatore and M. B. Histand (McGraw Hill), InterVision, 2007, 2012.
- C.G. Kang et al.,
Prospects and Measures of Future Robot Society, Supported
by KISDI, Kyeong-sung Munwhasa, 2007.
Kang, “A Novel Arm-wrestling
Robot using Motion-dependant Force Control,” Book Chapter 12, pp. 271-282,
Service Robot Applications, Aleksandar Lazinica, Editor-in-Chief, I-Tech Book, 2008.
- C.G. Kang, J.H. Park,
J.K. Park, K.S. Yi, and M.T. Lim, Korean Translation of Modern Control Engineering (2nd
ed., 4th ed., 5th ed.) by Ogata
(Prentice-Hall), Sci-Tech Media, Pearson Education Korea, 1993, 1999, 2002,
- Chul-Goo Kang, 6-Axis Force-Torque
Sensor including Analog Signal Processing Circuits, Korea Patent 10-0550583, 2006.
- Arm-wrestling Robot and
the Control Method, Korea Patent Application
No. 10-2006-0013459, 2006.
- Arm-wrestling Robot and
the Control Method, International
application No. PCT/KR2006/001030, Registration date: 21 March 2006; USA (US 2008-0207289-A1, 2011.09.13), Japan
(特願 2008-554108, 2012.04.13), China
(ZL 2006 8 0052786.5, 2010.12.08).
- Apparatus for generating residual vibration and system for controlling the same, Filing on May 6, 2010, Korean Patent 10-2010-0042369.
- Brake HILS system for a railway vehicle, Filing on April 14, 2014, Korean Patent 10-2014-0044286
- Precision-stopping measurement system and method of a train, Filing on July 10, 2014, Korean Patent 10-2014-0086821
- Brake HILS system for a railway vehicle, Filing on April 13, 2015, US Patent 14/684,454
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Gwangjin-gu, Seoul 05029, Korea
Copyright (c) 1997-Present Chul-Goo Kang. All
rights reserved. Last update:
July 5, 2018 by Chul-Goo Kang